Dates: 5, 6, 7 September 2018
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin
The JMB recognises the need to train and support new appointees to the post of Deputy Principal through providing a training programme incorporating two phases in their first year of appointment.
The nature of the role now offers the Deputy Principal a real opportunity to be part of the senior management team in the school and to display leadership and initiative in discharging the role.
Participants are provided with practical advice as well as the chance to exchange views and network with colleagues.
- Introduction to Deputy Principalship Circular 4/98
- Financial Management
- Education Issues
- Day to Day Management
- Supervision & Substitution
- Deputy Principal in Action Workshop
- Deputy Principals share their experiences
- Child Protection Guidelines & Vetting
- Middle Leadership & Management
- Code of Behaviour
This event has passed.
Cost to school
€300 for Phase 1 (does not include accommodation).