Dates: 5, 6, 7 September 2018
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin
The JMB recognises the need to train and support new appointees to the post of Principal through providing a training programme incorporating two phases in their first year of appointment.
Principals find this programme of great benefit to them in facing the tasks that lie ahead. Participants are provided with practical advice as well as the chance to exchange views and network with colleagues.
- Introduction to Principalship
- Principals and Boards of Management
- Day to Day Management
- The dynamics of the principal-deputy principal leadership team
- Supervision & Substitution
- Financial Management
- Child Protection Guidelines & Vetting
- Middle Leadership & Management
This event has passed.
Cost to school
€300 for Phase 1 (does not include accommodation).