DRIVING FROM DUBLIN CITY THROUGH RANELAGH
FROM THE LUAS
Emmet House is about a ten minute walk from the Milltown Luas stop.
Turn immediately left out of the station.
Walk along the laneway to the main road.
Turn left at the main road.
Cross the road.
Walk along the footpath for about 200 yards.
Take the first turning on the right across the river Dodder.
This takes you on to the Dundrum Road.
A few minutes later pass Milltown Bridge Road on your left, and then a small new estate called Churchfields.
Immediately on your left, where the high wall starts, and before you come to the bus stop, there's a recessed gateway into Emmet House.
After turning in the gateway, turn right to come around to the front of the house. There are granite steps up to the door of Emmet House.
DRIVING FROM THE M50
- Take the Sandyford/DUNDRUM exit - Exit 13
- At the first roundabout take the second exit
- At the next roundabout take the second exit
- Just before you come to the next roundabout, take the slip road down to the left
- Continue straight
- Dundrum Shopping Centre will be on your right
- Continue straight on through a set of traffic lights
- At the next set of traffic lights continue straight under the Luas Bridge
- Continue straight for around 1.5kms, pass Dundrum Business Park and Bird Avenue on your right
- Just after a Bus Shelter turn into the gateway on your right
- Park inside the gateway.
- Emmet House is the large grey building on the left facing onto the green