- Tuesday 3rd October
- Wednesday 18th October
- Tuesday 24th October
Time: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Following on from our “Transition from TAS to Sage 50 Training”, we will be running a series of Sage 50 training sessions in Emmet House, Milltown, Dublin 14.
The training sessions will cover a variety of Sage 50 modules.
Our first training session will be a revision session on the Bank Module in Sage 50.
The training session will include:
• Discussion on the key issues around recording of receipts and payments
• An overview of the bank reconciliation process
• Amending bank transactions
• Cancelling old cheques
• Reviewing and printing Bank account activity
• Running the bank reconciliation report
Places are limited to 10 so registration is on a first come first served basis.